Offering advance doula services including, but not limited to, VBAC, birth trauma, infant loss, high risk pregnancies, inductions, multiplies, IVF, and sexual abuse survivors.
Senior Doula Package: $2200
- Support/advice from an expert with 20 years of experience in the perinatal field
- Respected and referred by OBs, Midwives, L&D nurses, and Lactation Consultants in Alabama
- Nationally known through Evidence Based Birth and Birth Monopoly
- 24/7 support during pregnancy after signing of contract
- Prenatal visits to build a trusting relationship
- Help avoiding unnecessary interventions
- Evidence-based information to help mom make informed decisions
- Texting support to answer quick questions and concerns to reduce fear
- Call support for unexpected emergencies or concerns that will take extra time
- Email contact if a response is not immediate
- Assistance in creating a list of birth wishes
- Help with questions to the care provider to encourage open communication
- Incorporation of dad or partner in the labor and birthing process
- Pre~counseling to prepare mom for birth
- Rebozo instruction prenatally and support during birth to reduce fear and anxiety
- Texting during early labor with support and suggestions for comfort
- Communication and support for you to decide when to go to the hospital
- Physical in person support whenever you are ready
- Continuous support from active labor to birth helping give mom and partner a safe place to labor
- NO time limits on labor support
- Postpartum visit with newborn education to debrief about the birth and help transition into parenthood
- Referral to other resources when needed
- Group support with other moms who have the same or near due dates.
- Learn "Keeping Your Power"℠
- Monthly skype meetings to talk about pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum topics with the other group moms and Traci.
- Special get together's and mom night outs
- Private Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class
- Private Spinning Babies® Parents Class
Maternal Instincts Doula is proud to offer a consulting/education package for those who are seeking assistance navigating pregnancy, and planning for the birth, but do not need support at the birth. This package includes everything a doula client would obtain except the actual birth support.
- Guidance through pregnancy with evidence based information
- Access to a prenatal library with all Evidence Based Birth® videos and pdfs.
- Expert mentoring by Traci who is an Evidence Based Birth® Instructor
- Help facilitating conversation with a care team
- Birth plan organization and planning that is relevant to your specific birth
- Special tips for achieving your best birth
- Learn "Keeping Your Power"
We are proud to offer our doula services, lactation consultations, and birth workshops in Montgomery, Millbrook, and Prattville, Alabama.